Evaluate Interview Answers & Compare Job Candidates
Do ten interviews and it’s impossible to compare candidates. You might’ve tried scribbling down notes or writing all over candidate CVs but this is hard work. After a while it starts to get difficult to:
- Remember which candidate has what skills;
- Compare candidate C with candidate G.
Even with the best notes. And anything that results in hand-cramp, quickly gets dropped.
The Guide Contains What You Need to:
Avoid candidate blur and interviewing fatigue by using this guide.
- Evaluate job candidate answers to Interview Questions;
- Identify job candidates that don't have the necessary skills;
- Objectively compare job candidates to pick the best of the best;
- Save you from writing extensive interview notes.
Hiring the best employees will improve employee performance. Use the evaluation to avoid bad hires.
And as a bonus I will send you hiring and interviewing tips - don't forget to check your email.