A Step-by-Step Interview Checklist to Improve Performance though Hiring
The fact is half of new hires don’t meet hiring expectations. And, one in ten new hires are bad hires. Why – because hiring is tricky process where lots can go wrong because:
- Evaluating job candidates is tricky. Interviewees are on their best behavior. It’s difficult to determine how well someone will do a job from the interview process
- Comparing job candidates is tricky. Ability is difficult to quantify and compare. Candidates can blur into each other.
- Managers don’t practice hiring often. Hiring good employees is a manager skill that takes time and effort to develop.
Hiring is a significant investment. Making a difficult decision with limited information, under time pressure, in unfamiliar processes explains why so many hires are a disappointment.
But making good hires is easier when you use a good recruitment process.
The Interview Checklist is your easy guide to a tried and tested recruitment process. Download your free interview checklist to:
- Ensure that you don't forget any vital steps in the recruitment process and
- Guide you through the interviewing process.
"As a business owner or manager, you know that hiring the wrong person is the most costly mistake you can make."
- Brian Tracy
are you a job seeker?
you're on the wrong page...
And as a bonus I will send you hiring and interviewing tips - don't forget to check your email.