next step: ONe-on-One bonus below
Hi the One-on-One Template plus invite email will be emailed to the address you provided. Please check your email. (If you need to submit your email address then click here to go back)
PS this page has a Bonus for you to help you to get the most from your One-on-One meetings
did anyone show you how to have the best One-on-one meetings with your employees?
If you're anything like most managers then no-one has showed you how to have the best One-on-One meetings with your employees. My name is Keith - I'm a Chartered Accountant (and yoga instructor) with far too many years of university and training under my belt. But no-one showed me how to manage employees. And managing employees is hard.
The reason I am sharing this with you is because this is what I wish someone had told me when I started my career.
What I have here for you today is a mini program on One-on-One meetings with your employees. The One-on-One meeting is the heart of your management practice because this is where you can take care of almost all of your management responsibilities in one go. Let me show you how...
3 Steps 2 Easy 1 on 1s
The single easiest way to manage your employees is a high quality One-on-One meeting:
- Managing employees takes up time and causes stress
- Find out how to have super efficient One-on-One meetings in my short course: 3 Steps 2 Easy 1 on 1s
- This will give you the peace of mind that everything is taken care of. And your employees will love them too.
What you get:
- The four essential elements of successful One-on-Ones
- Tried and tested best practice from the experts and
- Free One-on-One training for your employees (optional) and much more
PS THIS OPENS UP A REGISTRATION WINDOW FOR THE FREE ONLINE TRAINING. AS SOON AS YOU ARE REGISTERED YOU CAN START THE TRAINING AND COLLECT YOUR FREE MATERIALS AND BONUSES. NOTE: IT MAY HELP TO MAXIMISE THE WINDOW THAT OPENS
Put it into practice so you can be like Stacy:
- "I didn't think One-on-Ones were worth the extra time. Now my employees are more productive and it's saving me time" Or, be like Dave:
- "I started this new One-on-One Process last week and I'm already getting results and positive feedback"
Bonuses, Templates and Downloads
This course has the latest always up-to-date:
- Best Practice One-on-One Form your you to download
- One-on-One meeting Agenda that you must cover for effective One-on-Ones
- One-on-One email invite to inform and motivate your employees