Making your mark in a new job
As the number of job changes in the average career increases, so do the number of new job transitions individuals will experience. Yet very few individuals really understand how to leverage this narrow window of opportunity.
Transitioning to a new job can be overwhelming and stressful. You have to:
- Learn your new role,
- Build new relationships,
- Establish credibility,
- Assimilate into the culture, and,
- Impress your boss all at once.
Traditional new employee onboarding programs are tasked with making sure you do one thing - quickly create value for the company. But there are steps that you can take to create a foundation for long-term success.
New Job Fundamentals
The most leverage you will ever have in your career is during the first 90 days in a new job. The New Job Fundamentals program will show you:
- How to implement a strategic plan to be more effective and successful in your first 90 days in a new job,
- First day fundamentals,
- How to effectively engage your new manager,
- How to add value and secure early wins,
- How to build your network.