How to write a resume that gets past applicant tracking systems
During the recruitment process employers are inundates with resumes. That's why more companies are turning to electronic Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). An ATS efficiently scans all the resumes that come in to identify top candidates. The problem is, Applicant Tracking Systems:
- Only "read" resumes that are in an acceptable format,
- Won't match you to the right job if your resume doesn't contain enough of the right keywords.
Because of this an ATS can be the reason why:
- Hiring managers are not seeing your resume,
- You're not in the running for an interview and,
- You don't get the job!
make sure your resume is in the right format
Your resume format could be the biggest problem with your resume right now. It could be ruining your career and you don't even know about it. Download your free guide to find out:
- How to make sure your resume isn’t overlooked by applicant tracking systems and
- How to make sure you get the job interview.
IF YOU'RE PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW - WE WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!
And as a bonus I will send you interview tips - don't forget to check your email.