So many people don’t negotiate their salary because they:
- Don’t know how to negotiate their salary or,
- Are scared they’ll say the wrong thing and jeopardize the job or,
- Assume they can’t negotiate their salary in “this economy.”
Negotiation can be scary. But what’s even scarier is not negotiating.
find out how to negotiate your salary
We'll show you:
- Valuable tips and strategies for putting the ball in your court – and keeping it there,
- How to find win-win outcomes,
- The secrets to negotiating with confidence and;
- What to say and how to say it to get the salary you want.
A survey by Salary.com revealed that only 37% of people always negotiate their salaries—while an astonishing 18% never do. Even worse, 44% of respondents claim to have never brought up the subject of a raise during their performance reviews. The biggest reason for not asking for more? Fear.